Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome Baby Regan!!!

A great big welcome to my friends' (Pete and Jenni) beautiful baby girl, Regan Kail. Born last night at 6:26 PM weighing in at only 5 lbs 13 oz. She's a tiny little bundle! I sure hope the hat I made for her doesn't cover her entire face :-)




Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her!

(Pics sent to me courtesy of her proud Grandma S. but I think her Aunt Erica must have taken them. Thanks for sharing!)

Does this make me wish my baby would come soon? OK, I admit, a little bit. That sweet little face looking up at her mommy just melts your heart, doesn't it? But mostly I hope he stays put for at least another month, so that I can get all my fall work done first. Then I can settle in with my baby and not have to fret about what needs done outside. Oh, and I really need to finish that sweater and hat! So hang in there baby. Just another month. And then it will be our turn.

2 comments:

Lani said...

She's beautiful! I'm so happy for them. Won't be long there, Momma... and then I'll get feedback from you on whether we should go for three or stop at two. Ha. ;)

Mulberry Mama said...

I'll tell you one thing Lani, after babysitting my 2 nephews full time this fall, I wonder how our parents ever managed with 4!! I guess my family was spread out enough in age that it wasn't so crazy. But when you have ages 5, 3, 2, 9 months, and one due in a month, you get NOTHING else done!