Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Brisk!

It's brisk outside today! Kaylee and I went out for a bit after the boys went down for naps. We didn't stay out long! Here we are just after sweeping/scraping the sidewalk. That northwest wind sure makes for some pink cheeks!


On a warmer note, here are the kids last night, just before bed, enjoying a snack of blueberries dipped in milk in their toasty pjs. "Buuu-bewwies" says Miles, "Mmmmm, buuu-bewwies" in the exact tone of voice as the narrator from "Big Bad Bruce" - the book we loved to listen to when we were kids.

Aren't Kaylee's new pajamas cute? She wants to wear them all the time. I'd like some just like them!

Brr, I'm cold. I'm off to make some cocoa.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooooh it is chilly today! I was thinking of making cocoa and maybe some muffins for snack time. I have my one little part time boy with me today, so I'll have someone to share with! :)

Mulberry Mama said...

Mmmm, muffins. Now that is a good idea. I'm thinking apple cinnamon.... :-)

Lani said...

They always make the BEST kids pajamas. And I'm always wanting to order them in "adult". Cute, by the way.