Friday, December 12, 2008

Tightzers

Kaylee has recently decided that she doesn't like tights. The seams on the toes always bother her, and the first chance she gets, the tights come off. Then she complains about being cold. So I decided to find some other options to keep her legs warm.

My first purchase were some legwarmers (yes, they really do still make them, and they're CUTE!!) from Kelly's Closet, one of my frequented online diaper shops. They are similar to BabyLegs, but for toddlers. They fit good, but seemed to have a problem with falling down after wearing them for a while. She was pretty pleased with the primary stripe ones.

Then I ordered some ankle tights from Hanna Andersson online. (By the way, I highly recommend hanna.andersson.com to anyone who wants good quality, comfy kids clothes. Plus they're earth friendly to boot!) These tights are wonderful. They're the good quality, cotton Hanna tights, but with no feet! I also got her some slippers from the same site: Swedish moccasins, to be exact. Kaylee's in love. Her new "tightzers" have pretty patterns with no feet to bug her. Mommy's happy to, because she's warm.

No comments: