Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sick

It has NOT been a fun week. I've been sick for 3 days. Not just generally sick, or a cold sick, but throwing up, running to the bathroom every half hour, can't get out of bed sick. YUCK. I'm only just beginning to feel better. Now if only the kids don't get it. Not much chance of that happening, since they were all over me the whole time. Sigh.

Rich has been awesome with helping out, doing the dishes, and tidying up the house, picking up toys, and staying up to feed the kids breakfast in the mornings. If it weren't for him they would have probably starved! Still, laundry is piling up, there's nothing to eat in the fridge, and the floor has forgotten what a vacuum is. It all needs done, but not today. I'll be lucky if I get the cats fed, the diapers washed, and a load of pajamas done so that we have some clean ones to wear tonight.

On the plus side, food is sounding better. I put a chicken in the oven this morning, and it's actually smelling kind of good. Maybe I'll get over this yet.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh bummer, Nikki!!! I can empathize- being sick like that is never, ever, fun. Get well soon! :)

Leon1234 said...

Yea, being sick sucks... Hope you feel better.