Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Driving Me Apples

We have had the most beautiful weather the past 3 days. Warm, as in highs in the 60's and 70's, and for the most part, sunny. Perfect for playing in the leaves. The kids were even outside with no coats, which Kaylee thought was pretty neat.


The cats love the sunshine too. They always manage to find the coziest spots.


This cat's name is Summer (courtesy of Kaylee of course). Doesn't she look happy?


The flies have also been out in droves during this weather, looking for a place to come in. As I was swatting away yesterday, I said, "These flies are driving me bananas!" To which my ever precocious daughter replied, "And the flies are driving me apples!"

2 comments:

Lani said...

Hilarious... I'll add, "Those flies drive me nuts." Sorry. I know. Kinda lame, but humorous to me nonetheless. Kaylee, you are a kick.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.