Saturday, November 1, 2008

Introductions

So, since this is a new thing for me, I thought I' d put up some of the latest pictures of my kids and hubby. I'm sure this blog will turn out to be mostly about them anyway!

Here are Kaylee (age 4) and Miles (15 months). They're full of energy and mischief and hugs and kisses. Could there be two better kids? But maybe I'm just biased.

I also babysit my nephew Ian (age2), during the school year. He's pretty much one of my kids too. He even calls me Mom on occasion! He's a very sweet little boy. He and Kaylee are best buds, for now, although he's closer to Miles in age and will probably be closer to him when they are older.


And of course, the man who started it all, my wonderful husband Rich. He truly is the love of my life, and even though we have our differences, we make a great team. He's an awesome dad, and supports and compliments me in every way. What more could I ask for?

2 comments:

Familia Edwards' said...

Hiya Deckers! So nice to see a comment from friends amidst all the political ____ we get innundated with these days. I like the blog. Good luck with keeping it up, for sure!

Miles sure has gotten big! Wow - he's a regular boy now. He and Tia would probably love to play together. Although she's become a real bossy pants. Even Nolan has to tell her, "Tia, you're not my Mom...stop telling me what to do!"

We have moved to Gig Harbor to be closer to my job (Tacoma Farmers Market Manager). We have lived here for about 6 months and love it! OUr little neighborhood is in the woods but there are about 50 homes in here and they all have little people to play with. No cars over 25 MPH!!

We had a tough time selling our old place so eventually had to rent it out. They're a lovely African American couple expecting a baby any day.

Our new address is: 13408 13th AVe NW, GH, WA 98332

same phone #

Hugs and all! Laura & gang

Mary said...

Hi there you four
Make me home sick for the bonfire.
miss you all.G&G