Saturday, November 29, 2008

Odds & Ends

Here are a few odds and ends from last week that I finally got uploaded from my camera.

After living with a bare bulb for almost 2 years, we finally got a new light fixture in our living/dining/computer area. I like it!


Crazy kids after eating blue lolly pops. Miles thought the blue tongues were hilarious!


Mocha is growing like crazy. Here she is asking for attention at the back door.

And sleeping with Peaches. They tire each other out.


The cloth diaper experiment is a success so far. I think it may turn out to be something we will do for the long haul, and for any future children. I ordered a few Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers (expensive, but very trim fitting) and I like them, but I think I'll stick with prefolds for everyday use. I do like the snaps on the others though. Maybe I'll order some covers with snaps: I need a few more covers anyway.

And finally, story time. The kids' favorite!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Yay for a new light. We need to get new fixtures for our kitchen and bathroom, too. There's some kind of a short in the fixtures we've installed so that only one bulb works at a time. Hrumph! We've managed to live with it this way for a few years, too (thankfully, the house hasn't burnt down yet). Maybe you'll inspire me to get new ones and get that remedied.

Lani said...

Cute smurf tongues, by the way.