Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Punkins

For those of you who need their daily picture fix, here's a picture I took last Friday of my 3 little punkins. It's the only one out of about 15 where all 3 are looking at the camera and not making silly faces. They were clapping - notice Ian and Kaylee's hands. Anyway, I think it's pretty cute.


Super smiles!


Speaking of punkins, yesterday I cooked a pumpkin to make pie, and I have all this extra pumpkin that I need to use. Anyone have any great recipes for pumpkin bars? My sister has one, but she says it's not very good. Or pumpkin cheesecake? Both those things sound pretty good about now! Actually making anything will have to wait until tomorrow though. I spent the whole day cooking and doing laundry for my sister. I"m tired. I think I"ll go to bed.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Is it typical for there to be a 7% chance of a good picture with children :D? They sure are cute!

As far as the pumpkin yummies go, I have been eyeing this recipe for a while now but haven't gotten my act together enough to try it. http://www.everydayhealth.com/publicsite/recipes/viewrecipe.aspx?recipeid=127 If your kidos are allergic to peanuts I would try a sesame oil instead of the peanut oil. Otherwise it looks like a good fixer for kids.